Saturday, July 31, 2010

tears in heaven

it's already 5.39 in the morning (GMT +8). I still can't sleep. Worst of all, I started to recall all my past. Too bad, or maybe, lucky for me, those memories, each and single one of them are still clear in my mind.

I miss those old days. Each stage of my life flashes thru my head. When I was just a kid, first day in school, first day in high school, leaving high school, entering university and more.

I miss those good days. I miss those people in my life. Some are still around, some have passed away. Tears do roll down my cheeks when those thoughts flashes thru my mind. Its like I'm reliving my life all over again. Things might have change alot, but if it weren't because of my past, I won't be here today.

I love my parents, my family, my loved ones, my friends. I miss everything. I miss everything that I've lost and couldn't regain back.

Thank you mom. Thank you dad. Thank you everyone. I love each and everyone of you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment